Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HiVita

I take HiVita Stress multivitamins regularly. I usually take 1 a day just before a meal. Sometimes when i am sick or been working a lot i'll take up to 4 tablets just before i have something to eat. i have tried taking other brands of multivitamins the difference with HiVita is that i can really feel this one working - I usually feel it improve my circulation especially in my hands as they become quite warm and the veins are more visible. its an Australian owned product, difficult to find in stores but i think you can buy direct from their website. Here is the link click here. Just a note that some of my friends also use this product but they can only have one tablet per day or every couple of days because their body responds to it really well, if they take too much they get flushes - I think this shows that this product really works but too well for some people. My Story click here

No comments:

Post a Comment